It’s Now the 4th Quarter of the year. It’s time to ask how the year is going. So how is it?
Are you going to have a Christmas this year?
It’s time to put together your 90-day plan, so you can close out this year with a bang. Remember, if you fail to plan, the year will be a bust.
Here are some ideas for you 90-Day Plan
- Set goals…smart goals.
- Come up with strategies to help you achieve your goals.
- Map out your strategies with step-by-step actions that will help you achieve you goals. Track your success or failures.
- Test and Measure.
- Reset your course as often as necessary.
- Make changes if you need to.
- Establish a relationship with a mentor or peer to report to…someone who can hold you accountable. This is critical.
Not long ago, I heard that our success is like a book that needs to be written and only we can write the chapters. The best part is that we also get to write the ending.